Equipping the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – Sincerity, Hard Work and Justice.
To achieve 100% placement for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement is our mission. Training and Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at moulding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution. The Training and Placement Cell, guided by a set of rules and principles, strives to maintain good relationship with industries. Preparing the recruitment schedule for the year, inviting corporations for pre-placement talks on the campus followed by final placements, and overseeing the process to its end,is the responsibility of the Training and Placement Cell. The Cell endeavors to carry out successfully all the processes methodically throughout the year.
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships
- To place all the students in the prospective IT and Core Companies.
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To provide world class training for the students through continuous training module
- To approach top multi-national companies for arranging the campus recruitment
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
- To produce the most competitive engineers to fit in all scenario of the job market.
“Arise, Awake and stop not until the goal is reached”
— Swami Vivekananda
Training department help the students to improve their employability skills in order to face the campus interview confidently and also to meet out the corporate expectations. We offer both internal and external kind of training for the student right from first year. Training department provides aptitude, communication, Softskill, technical and programming training to the students as a value added programme.
|| TPO NAME
|| CONTACT NO.
|| MAIL ID
||K.TULASI KRISHNA KUMAR
||J.V. RAVI VARMA